- READY TO PLAY
- Make the most of your game time with G102 gaming mouse, featuring LIGHTSYNC technology, a gaming-grade sensor, and a classic 6-button design. Light up your game…and your desk.
- LIGHTSYNC RGB COLOR WAVE
- Choose from vibrant animations, game- and media-driven settings, or program your own from approximately 16.8 million colors.
- GAMING-GRADE SENSOR
- Get accurate cursor tracking and responsive performance thanks to a gaming-grade sensor. With adjustable sensitivity from 200-8,000 DPI, pick the right level that fits your play preference. Use Logitech G HUB software to program up to 5 presets.
- TRIED AND TRUE DESIGN
- The classic six-button design provides both comfort and confidence so you can explore, cast spells, and play just like you want. Use Logitech G HUB software to assign in-game commands, system controls, or key binds to buttons and simplify your gameplay.
- OPTIMIZED BUTTON TENSIONING
- Primary left and right buttons have a Logitech G exclusive metal spring button tensioning system which delivers precise button actuation and consistent experience-click after click.
- LOGITECH G HUB GAMING SOFTWARE
- G102 is designed to work seamlessly in any system, but if you’re looking to fine-tune controls, free-to-download customization software is easy to use and set up. Logitech G HUB software is a complete customization suite that, lets you personalize lighting, sensitivity, and button commands on your G102 mouse.
- System requirements: for Windows 7 or later, for Mac OS 10.11 or later, for Chrome OS
- Tracking performance:
- -Resolution: 200-8000 DPI
- -Maximum acceleration: > 25G
- -Maximum speed: > 200IPS
- -USB data format: 16 bits / axis
- -USB report rate: 1000Hz
- -Microprocessor: 32-bit
- -Button (left / right): can withstand about 10 million clicks
- -PTFE footpad: 250km service life
- Color: Black, White
- Size: 116.6×62.15×38.2mm/4.59×2.45×1.50″
- Cable length: 2.1m/8.27″
- 1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools.
- 2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor.